We love the Queen of Diamonds quilt, and we love to support our local breweries. We're combining the two and holding a monthly Sip & Stitch.
Bring your materials and your thirst, and we'll spend a couple of hours each month socializing, sewing, and supporting each other as well as the local breweries (a different pub each month).
- When and where is this happening?
- The third Saturday of each month, from 4-7pm
- A different pub each month. Check our calendar for the location each month. We'll be setting aside a space where we can work.
- What do I need to bring?
- Bring your project and a desire to be sociable.
- We request you support the pub of the month by buying a couple of drinks. If you're not a drinker, no problem. Just support the pub by purchasing something non-alcoholic or food. (We want them to invite us back!)
- Who can join in?
- This is designed to support those who purchased the Queen of Diamonds kit from 5 Little Monkeys.
- If you've purchased your kit from a different place, you can be adopted for a low, one-time fee of $30
- Do I need to register?
- We'd appreciate your letting us know if you're coming so we can set aside the appropriate space. If you're planning on coming each month, you only need to rsvp once.
- If you're an adoptee, please register at email@example.com and bring your $30 with you at the first meeting. (And welcome to the family!)
- Do you have a schedule of what we're doing each month?
- This is NOT a class, so work on whatever part of the project tickles your fancy, but you can expect support from the group if you get stuck.
- Anything else?
- This IS intended to be a fun, relaxing time to gather and hang out with like-minded crazy quilt people.
We can't wait to Sip & Stitch with you!