- Payment is due at time of registration; spots will not be held without payment.
- Classes with less than 3 signups will be cancelled, please don’t wait until the last minute to register.
- Guests will also be asked to pay the class fee even if they do not participate.
- All supplies needed for the class will be sold at a discount. Purchasing your supplies from us helps us be able to continue to offer these events.
- If a pattern is used in the class, each student must have their own copy, no photocopies or sharing of patterns is allowed. We are not fans of copyright here.
- If basic sewing supplies are required for a class, please ensure you bring your own or can barrow others. All supplies for the class will be available for purchase at the time of the class as well.
- Some classes will have homework that is required before the class. Please take care to complete all tasks as it will keep the class moving.
- Students may arrive 15 minutes before class is scheduled to start, please do not plan on setting up earlier than 15 minutes.
- Our classroom is upstairs, NO ONE is permitted to carry sewing machines or large bags up the stairs. Please don’t take anything larger than a purse with you when you are heading up to the classroom. All sewing machines and supplies can be placed by the back door and a staff member with take your items up for you. If you have mobility issues that prevent you from using the stairs, a staff member will help you get to the classroom without using the stairs.
- If the class takes place all day, we will take time for lunch. You are welcome to bring a bag lunch or enjoy one of the many restaurants Weaverville has to offer. If you do bring your own lunch, we have a refrigerator and microwave for you to use. If you choose to leave to get lunch, please be back on time for the class to start back up.
- If a class as cancelled due to low attendance or emergency, a refund will be issued for the class fee. Supplies that are already purchased will not be refunded.
- If you have registered for a class and need to cancel, refunds will only be given up to 5 days before class is scheduled to happen. Refunds will be given in the form of a store credit.
- If you do not show for a class you are registered for, no refund will be issued. In most cases, make-up classes are not available.
Classes are fun and we want you to be successful! Thanks for learning with us.